100% Online Degree Programs
Lifelong Learning for a Lifetime of Success
Complete the form below for additional details about Drake University’s online degree programs. A Drake enrollment advisor will contact you soon to share valuable information and answer your questions.
100% Online Programs
11:1 Student-to-Faculty Ratio
75,000 Alumni Worldwide
Top 140 University in the U.S.1
Seek the Degree You Can Put into Practice on Day 1
Reach your potential with Drake University, widely recognized as one of the Midwest’s finest institutions of higher learning.
With Drake University’s online degree programs, you’ll experience the benefits and resources of a larger institution but with the collaboration and personal guidance that only small class sizes can offer. We developed exceptional learning environments for our online and on-campus programs, providing mentorship from faculty and career support to put you on the path to success.
Drake University offers online degrees at the bachelor’s and master’s levels, preparing you for a lifetime of achievement. Additionally, what you learn in Drake University’s online degree programs stays with you no matter your interests or aspirations. The enduring nature of the Drake experience explains why 93% of our graduate students are satisfied with their education.
Drake University’s online degree programs prepare students for meaningful lives, professional accomplishments, and responsible global citizenship. You’ll engage in a collaborative learning experience, connecting with expert faculty and other ambitious students while seeking a credential distinguished by Drake’s tradition of excellence.
- Discover a degree that fits your schedule with six-week terms and rolling admissions
- Nearly 90% of Drake’s instructors hold the highest degrees in their field
- 98.8% of students are employed in their field of study within six months of graduation
- Previously named one of “The 200 Schools That Give You the Best Bang for Your Tuition Buck” by The Princeton Review2
Online Degrees That Propel Your Advancement
With Drake University’s online degree programs, you can develop the skills and expertise needed to succeed as a leader in numerous rewarding and lucrative fields.
120 Credit Hours. 2 – 4 years.
Get on the path to becoming a leader in today’s dynamic digital market in this 100% online program. You’ll develop digital competencies and hone your technical communication and marketing skills in courses led by expert faculty.
120 Credit Hours. 2 – 4 years.
Enter the field of public relations with high-value skills gained from this recognized CEPR-certified PR bachelor’s program. Gain hands-on experience supported by instruction from expert, student-centered faculty. Students in this program can specialize in Global and Multicultural Communication, Corporate Public Relations, or Nonprofit and Advocacy Communication.
33 credit hours. 1 to 2 years.
Engage in an interdisciplinary curriculum rooted in communications and related fields, including business, law, marketing, and public policy. You can customize this degree with your career goals by selecting a track in Brand Communication, Communication Leadership, or Public Affairs & Advocacy.
36 credit hours. 2 years.
Bring strategic decision-making, ethical leadership, and analytical reasoning to your organization immediately with our online MBA program. You’ll learn from recognized scholars and experienced practitioners, getting the option to choose an area of emphasis in accounting, business analytics, health care management, cybersecurity, leadership & human capital development, public and nonprofit management or Individualized.
30 credit hours. 2 years.
Become an innovative leader capable of using business analytics and big data when setting strategies. You’ll learn to harness data analytics to solve problems and improve organizational decision-making.
24 credit hours. 1.5 years.
Gain expertise in legal concepts and systems that ensure companies meet government regulations and adhere to ethical standards. You’ll prepare to mitigate risk and ensure compliance for organizations in financial services, health care, and other regulated industries.
30-36 credit hours. 2 years.
Learn to navigate the public administration field by developing the knowledge to solve problems, analyze policies, and meet public service needs. You’ll benefit from experiential learning led by renowned faculty, with the option to select a Public & Nonprofit Management or Healthcare Management area of emphasis.
32 credit hours. 2 to 3 years.
Designed for working educators, this online program teaches you to implement innovative teaching methods that empower learners to succeed. After finishing this program, you’ll possess the qualifications required for numerous education roles, including literacy coach, reading specialist, and curriculum developer.
30 credit hours. 2 to 3 years.
Unlock ways to improve health care delivery by finding insights in complex biomedical and health data. You’ll learn innovative techniques for using analytics to transform health care and public health, preparing for an array of in-demand career opportunities.
30 credit hours. 2 years.
Enhance your psychology practice by gaining qualifications for providing counseling and pharmaceutical treatment options. You’ll learn from subject matter experts while engaging in specialized training required to prescribe medicine in Iowa and other states.*
Fuel Your Personal and Professional Growth
Founded in 1881, Drake University has provided exceptional learning experiences for more than 130 years. Recognized as one of the Midwest’s finest institutions of higher learning, Drake offers online degree programs known for prestige, flexibility, and value.Request Info Request Info
Experience Drake’s Excellence and Value in a Flexible Format
Discover the excellence found on Drake University’s campus, offered in a convenient format that lets you study wherever you choose. With Drake University’s online degree programs, you’ll take classes on a flexible schedule, completing your program at a pace you can control. Plus, learn from the same faculty as our on-campus students, getting mentorship and guidance that makes a difference for a lifetime.
Drake’s Expert Instructors Put Your Goals Within Reach
Drake University’s online degree programs emphasize practical knowledge and skills, preparing you to thrive in your career as soon as classes begin. Throughout your program, you’ll learn from faculty with extensive subject matter expertise, as 92% of our faculty hold the highest degrees in their fields. Tap into their professional experience as you prepare for the next stage of your career.
Drake University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Additionally, our College of Business & Public Administration (CBPA) is an accredited member of AACSB International, and our School of Journalism and Mass Communication is accredited by the Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communications.
Accelerate Your Rise in an In-Demand Career Field
Open the door to the next phase of your career at Drake University. We offer online degree programs that enable you to make an impact in business, education, health care, and beyond. Additionally, continuing your education is a dependable way to get a raise, as the median salary for workers with a master’s degree is 18% higher than their peers with a bachelor’s degree.3 And Drake University’s online degree programs help professionals in Iowa increase their earning potential even higher. After all, Drake University ranks first among Iowa universities for the median earnings of graduates 10 years after enrolling, according to the Department of Education’s College Scorecard.
10 Rewarding Careers for Drake Graduates
- Health Informatics Specialist: $99,270 per year4
- Director of Communications: $96,080 per year5
- Management Analyst: $93,000 per year6
- Risk Manager: $90,509 per year7
- Operations Research Analyst: $82,360 per year8
- Clinical and Counseling Psychologist: $82,510 per year9
- Budget Analyst: $79,940 per year10
- City Manager: $78,500 per year11
- Public Relations Specialist: $62,800 per year12
- Reading Specialist: $53,927 per year13
Learn MoreRequest Info
- U.S. News & World Report. Drake University Rankings. Retrieved June 7, 2022, from https://www.usnews.com/.
- Drake University. News & Events. “Princeton Review names Drake a top university for return on investment.” Retrieved June 7, 2022, from https://news.drake.edu/.
- U.S. News & World Report. Data on display: Education pays, 2021. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- O*NET OnLine. Health Informatics Specialists: 15-1211.01. Retrieved June 8, 2022, from https://www.onetonline.org/.
- Payscale. Master of Arts (MA), Communication Degree. Retrieved June 8, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Management Analysts. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. Average Risk Manager Salary. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Operations Research Analysts. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- O*Net Online. Clinical and Counseling Psychologists: 19-3033.00. Retrieved June 7, 2022, from https://www.onetonline.org/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Budget Analysts. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Urban and Regional Planners. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Public Relations Specialists. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.bls.gov/.
- Payscale. Average Reading Specialist Salary. Retrieved June 9, 2022, from https://www.payscale.com/.
*While this program meets Iowa requirements, requirements in other states vary. Students should review specific standards for the state in which they plan to practice.